Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
are some examples of a sales interview question
you might get asked:
What skills do you feel have make a successful
- What type of open-ended questions do you use
for initial sales calls?
- What process you use to qualify prospects?
- What is the largest group youve ever made
a presentation to?
- How do you prepare for a presentation?
- How do you handle negotiations?
- How many first appointments do you make every
- What do you like and dislike about the products
and services youre selling and why?
- What are your long term goals?
- What do you do towards professional
- What is your favorite book about sales?
- How much time do you spend directly with
prospects and customers each day?
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake with a
client and describe how you handled the error?
- What things do you do to close a sale?
- How would your customers describe you as their
- Tell me about a time your company did not
deliver as expected on a promised product or
service and how did you respond?
- How do you handle rejections?
- How many rejections do you get in a typical
- What do you feel are some of the challenges facing this
More interview help:
out our interview