Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
Writing Format - more tips
writing format do's:
- Use a simple, professional font like
Courier or Arial.
- Use a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets not paragraphs to describe your job
duties. Bullet points make it easier to skim
though your resume.
- Go into more detail for those jobs or skills
that are most relevant to the job you are
Resume writing format don'ts:
- Don't use color. Stick with black and
- Don't go beyond two pages. Except in special
circumstances your resume should be one to two
More resume help:
you feel you could use some professional advice
then visit our service for creating