Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
Write a thank-you letter to the
interviewer(s). Thank the interviewer for
their time, and indicate your strong interest in
the job. Email later the same day or at least
within 1-2 days time.
Interview etiquette tips:
- Be on time for the interview. Don't disrespect
the interviewer by wasting their time and showing
- Bring extra copies of your resume with you in
case the interviewer misplaces their copy.
- Dress for the occasion (dress professionally).
- Be friendly and smile often. Maintain eye
contact during the conversation.
- Be prepared. (For example, you can prepare
answers to the most frequently asked interviewing
questions with various interview help resources
we have available).
- At the end of the interview, thank the
interviewer(s) for their time.