sure you have a cover letter since many employers
will not even consider an applicant without one.
A cover letter tells the employer what
type of job you are seeking and how you are
qualified for the position.
letter format tips:
1. Tailor your cover letter to each job you
a. Mention early on what
the job title you are applying for is.
2. Use a professional business-letter
4. Clearly list your relevant skills and
5. Ask for an interview.
a. Let the employer know
how best to contact you.
6. Avoid spelling & grammar mistakes.
7. Your cover letter should be no longer
than one page.
Need help with your cover letter?
Cover Letters - We'll create the
perfect covering letter for you.