to establish a career direction? Changing
careers? Deciding on what your first career
should be? You should do some research into
various occupations that interest you.
are some career research methods to use:
- Take some career assessment tests.
- Read books about your careers you find
- Network with family, friends, teachers,
neighbors, and mentors about potential careers.
- Research your career online.
- Do some informational interviewing.
- Attend career fairs.
- Job shadow people who have careers that you
- Read trade journals relating to your career
feild to learn more about career paths and
specific job opportunities.
- Contact professional associations related to
the career field you are interested in.
Need help with your covering letter?
Cover Letters - We'll create the
perfect covering letter for you.