Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
Arrive at a job interview...
a. Exactly on time
b. Several minutes early
c. 30 minutes early
2. The interviewer is probably...
a. Well trained at interviewing
b. Trying to catch you in a lie
c. As nervous as you
3. You have several people asking you
questions at the interview at the same time. What
type of interview is this?
a. Panel interview
b. Stress interview
c. Screening interview
4. It is okay to speak negatively of previous
5. It is illegal for an interviewer to ask
6. It's okay to bring up the issue of salary
7. You should have some questions to ask at
the end of the interview
8. Thank you notes...
a. Are a waste of time since no one reads them
b. Should be sent to the interviewer within 1 to
Answers: 1 - b, 2 - c, 3 - a, 4
- b, 5 - a, 6 - b, 7 - a, 8 - b