Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
More common job interview mistakes:
to display enough enthusiasm for the job
- Giving unfocused, disorganized, and rambling
- Answering most questions with one word answers
(i.e. giving a simple "yes" and no"
- Give obviously memorized responses (and even
worse - forgetting parts of it)
- Appearing desperate for a job--any job.
- Saying negative things about your current or
- Making salary demands early in the interview
- Neglecting to cite evidence of your