Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
common job interview mistakes:
- Arriving late for the interview (and even worse
- indicating you are late because the directions
you were given were wrong)
- Dressing unprofessionally
- Not maintaining good eye-contact with the
- Slouching in your seat
- Not doing prior research on the company (i.e.
asking during the interview, "What do you
guys do here by the way?")
- Not making a connection between your skills and
the needs of the employer
- Being arrogant.