Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
Why do people stay in jobs they hate?
Many workers stay in jobs they hate. According to
several surveys close to 50% of workers are
unhappy with their jobs. But a fear of change
keeps them where they are.
Decide what it is you are afraid of specifically:
- Do you fear a pay cut?
- Fear of the time needed to go back to school
- Fear having to start at entry level again?
- Potential embarrassment of others will say?
- Lack of information on how to make a switch?
- Do you feel you have too much invested in your
know what it is that you are afraid of then you
can take steps to overcome it and move on to a