Former recruitment agency experts answer
employment questions, candidly suggesting how to
negotiate your salary, find a really good job,
handle phone interviews, and more.
Sage advice like this is
Q. Do I
need a resume makeover?
A. You may need to redo your
resume if you are experiencing any of the
- You've sent out hundreds of resumes but only
landed 1 or 2 interviews
- You are getting interviews but getting poor
- You get 2nd interviews but don't get hired in
- You are trying to make a career change but
can't get interviews
- You want a management position and have the
skills but not the titles
- You are a recent graduate but can't get
interviews for the better jobs
- You are in a highly competitive field and need
a very strong resume
- You are re-entering the workforce after an
absence and can't get any interviews
- Interviewers tell you, 'You are overqualifed.'
or they say 'You are underqualified.'
- You are an executive with a limited pool of
jobs you can apply for, therefore your resume
must make the most of each contact
Here for expert help on resume